Redesign existing website
- Redesign your existing website with a template/theme of RcaTheme
- Customer provides RcaTheme with the template/theme files or Order no.
- Minor customizations of the template/theme layout and colors.
Custom Services Terms of Agreement
Take the time to carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of any RcaTheme Custom Services implies that you have read and accepted the below terms and conditions.
If you don't understand above Custom Services description, we recommend to contact with us before placing an order.
- Refund Policy: All RcaTheme Custom Services are non-refundable and are considered an intangible/digital service. This means that no proof of delivery can be provided by us as modifications are made directly on the clients site without any evidence of completion. For this reason we are unable to provide refunds for any services once the purchase has been made and the funds have been transferred to our payment processor.
- Charge Backs: In the event of a charge back from a payment processor we will cancel any remaining services and remove any content provided. You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover charge backs and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid by you for any services requested. We will use collection agencies to claim payment for any services rendered as the result of a charge back. You will be responsible for any legal fees related to the use of these agencies and it's services.
- No Insurance Or Warranty: We do not offer any form of insurance, or other Buyer/Seller protection. All services are always designed to work with the latest version of a CMS (Joomla/Wordpress) but we can give no guarantee that our products will work with future versions of these programs. Our products are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. We also make not guarantee that our products will function with third party extensions or scripts that are not part of the Core CMS package. In the event of a conflict with a 3rd party extension we may (at an additional cost) be able to provide debugging for the conflict in question. In the event a conflict cannot be resolved you will be required to remove the added script or extension from the website for the service to be completed.
- No Regular Update: We don't provide any regular update or long term service. After handover the project with your confirmation we will no longer responsible for any future error/damage/update/addition.
- Work Refusal: RcaTheme reserves the right to refuse or deny services on any project it deems necessary at it's sole discretion. In the event that a payment has already been processed but we are unable to complete the work within the required time frame, the customer will be notified and offered a full refund provided no work has been completed.
- Support and Conversation: Support for RcaTheme Custom Services is available Monday to Friday. All RcaTheme Custom Services support and conversation will made using RcaTheme website's Ticket System. We won't provide any support via email or messaging application(Such as: Skype, WhatsApp).
- Requirments: Depending on the service we may require the following additional information to ensure that a service can be completed without delay. We are not responsible for delays resulting from incorrect credentials being provided to us.
- Email Address
- Joomla/WordPress Super User Login
- FTP Access
- Cpanel Access
- Any other details we deem necessary for the service.