RcaTheme Support Forum

  1. C Miller
  2. Explorer
  3. Tuesday, 24 October 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'm using the Explorer template and have my logo in the Nav section and taking up 30% with the other 70% the main menu. It looks/works fine in desktop view. Viewing on mobile, the logo is too small--stays at 30% width. I don't need 70% width for the mobile menu icon. Wondering how I can change this so the logo is bigger in the mobile version. Thanks in advance.
Responses (4)


There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.